Anonymous asked: neil im feeling suicidal and i think i might actually do it today... i just wanted to say that your one of my biggest inspirations on youtube. You taught me how to be happy. You taught me that things get better. You've helped me in many ways that i cant even list right now im grateful for what you have done for me along with other youtubers. I just cant thank you enough Neil. You taught me many things unlike my mom. i just cant thank you enough goodbye Neil.
I’m 100% serious, please do not leave messages like this anonymously on tumblr.
If you’re feeling suicidal, please reach out for help.
- Chat anonymously with an Active Listener: 7 Cups of Tea
- Live Chats: crisischat.org (2pm-2am ET) or imalive.org
- National Eating Disorders Association or 1–800–931–2237
- S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self Abuse or 1–800-DONT-CUT (366–8288)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or 1–800–273-TALK (8255) or en Espanol
- The Trevor Project (LGBT crisis intervention) or 1-866-488-7386
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network or 800-656-HOPE (4673)
Best. Thing. Ever.
#this dialogue was like watching steven moffat give himself a blow job
John Barrowman at FandomFest 2013 (x)
'Never apologize for being nerdy.'
You tell ‘em, Captain!
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Gunslinger (Stephen King)
it’s been years since i’ve first seen this comic and i still think it has one of the best punchline delivers of anything i’ve ever seen
That about sums it up.
Page 1 of 31